Monday, February 2, 2015

This blog is to show young people like myself, that there is much more to life than what we think.
We are so occupied and distracted with all of this technology that we have been born into, and many of us are so attached to the materialistic values and ideology's that our parents and grandparents have passed to us. I am sick of the division we have created amonst ourselfs. Most schools dont teach us to be good people and to treat people with respect, they teach us to hone in on a few skills that will allow us to specialize in a specific career. Now I am not saying specializing in one thing is bad. But it can pull a veil over our eyes and prevent us to understand our neighbors talents, and can also prevent us from learning new things.We should be taught to master multiple skills  that  are essential for a healthy positive and intelligent mind. And we should be encouraged by our elders to constantly better our self's. You may not exactly understand what I am saying here but Hopefully after I am blogging for a while maybe I can paint a clearer picture, Because I have a lot to share. -----AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment