Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hello viewers,   I just wanted to post something new and from "Me". I have noticed that I have only posted links to things and not really explaining my purpose behind them. In my blog I will often post things about Social issues, controversial topics, fascinating scientific breakthroughs, discoveries and a large variety of things. I am seeking knowledge and truth constantly and I want to meet like-minded people who want to Solve problems and help the world. I am also going to post links and information to different projects and organizations helping make the world a better place. I feel that my peers in my generation of 90's and 2000's kids need to be inspired to help not only them self's but also others and nature. I want this blog to be a platform where young minds like myself can meet,share ideas, collaborate,and inspire each-other and others to help BE THE CHANGE we wish to see in the world. Please feel free to comment and voice your opinion or share links,Information and idea of your own. We are the children of the TECH AGE and I feel,we have no right to sit back and let other people clean up all our problems. We have so many opportunities to do great things lets not waste them.We can do amazing things, but we must start small. - AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment