Monday, March 16, 2015

I am so tired of  American Public Education. Every day I go to school I know I am wasting my time. I am never going to go work a "normal" 9-5 job like every one else. So why Do I need all of this B.S they teach us. For example, History has always glorified the U.S.A  saying WE ARE THE BEST. It is teaching  us young people to develop values that fit into our culture and be divided from the rest of the world. It teaches us to feel superior to other nations and that is wrong.
Here is a video by a brilliant mind "Jiddu Krishnamurti" of the 20th century who talks about how JOBS Imprison all of us.
And another video from a young guy talking About this RAT RACE we are in our entire life's. 

I wish I could self educate my self and learn about things I am good at and things I am interested in.
I am am sure there are other young people like me who feel the same. I want to help people and I want to help make the world a better place, not climb up a pyramid scheme of class and wealth that has corrupted our nation since the industrial revolution began.
here is a very cool video Of a young guy talking about what I mean with all this education talk.

A few years ago I learned that Our schools curriculum was deliberately designed for our young people to enter the work force, Families like the Rockefeller 's Started being the main funders of many of the colleges and schools both public and private throughout our country in the early 20th century, and so our texts books were redesigned. After 1910 our education was changed for the "Obedient" middle and lower class of America to be Conditioned and indoctrinated to be "Consumers" of all of these new products. and we have become such a materialistic society since then.  I want to stop this,And I know I am not alone. But I am trying to be the change that I want. Tell me what you guys think about this stuff, I want a good discussion going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment