Monday, March 23, 2015

This is a Goal of mine

I don't think I have mentioned this yet so here it goes.
A huge reason I made this blog is so I can develop a following of a few hundred to a few thousand people, specifically so I can start interviewing people and start posting videos of researchers,scientists, whistle blowers, etc.. and anyone who is Fighting for Truth and Freedom in this world. These people wont want to waste their time talking to just me, when they could be talking to  an audience. The more people I can network with on my blog and on the web in general, the sooner I can Start interviewing and talking to brilliant people and collaborate Ideas.
If You see anything on this blog that you want to know more about, ask me and I will research more and post more info on that certain topic. I want this to benefit all of us in the end.--AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment